Wednesday 30 January 2013

The End (of the collaboration but not Estuary Dialogue)

Rick has decided he no longer wants to be a part of the Estuary Dialogue project so it is with great sadness that the collaboration is now finished.

The good news is that I will continue with the Estuary Dialogues project as a solo artist. At this moment in time I have plenty of ideas about ways I would like to take it forward and in the next few weeks I will be planning how I take it into the next phase.

Thank you to all of you have so kindly encouraged and supported the project so far and I hope that you will continue to enjoy the development of the project.

Below are some recent developments where the Estuary Eulogy drawings and texts which I have produced have been applied to hand built ceramic pieces by the reknowned ceramicist, Ken Eastman. These are some early test pieces and Ken & I are keen to explore the cross over between 2D and 3D. We may explore using ready made domestic ware too and I have included some test pieces here on vintage plates.

From Test Images (Eulogy)

From Test Images (Eulogy)

From Test Images (Eulogy)
From Test Images (Eulogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment